Friday, June 7, 2013

Six Months & Seattle

Gerard has passed his six month mark. We had his doctor appointment a week ago and he weighs a whopping 21 pounds and is 27 inches long! Holy cow Gerard, you are a big boy. He must be drinking polar bear milk. He is rolling over both ways...with a little struggle. He's got extra weight to push over. He's sitting all by himself. He's laughing a lot...mostly when Seth is around. He still LOVES the mirror.  He's eating solids like a champ. He loves blueberries, just like his daddy. Well I could go on and on but I have lots of pictures to post and pictures are much more exciting than any sentence I could come up with.

Gerard really enjoys playing in the water. We usually bathe him in the tub...but on nights when he just needs some play time we put him in the sink and he'll play for about 20 minutes. He loves running water!



This is my favorite picture of all time. Gerard is becoming more cuddly! 


These next pictures were taken on his actual six month birthday. He was being soo silly, it was great!


Next we had some fun with Grandma and Grandpa Palick!



Oh the things we try to entertain this little guy...


Now for the airport and airplane pictures. He, surprisingly, did very well! Waiting at the gate and waiting for take was the hardest because we didn't want to feed him until the plane actually started moving. Once we took off, he fell asleep without any ear problems. On the flights to and from Seattle he slept the first two hours and played the last two hours. People on the plane loved him (obviously)!


 Bringing a swaddle on the plane was the best thing we ever did!



And then Gerard had his cousins to entertain him once we got there...



This next picture is my favorite for obvious reasons! Eli is grabbing Gerard's ear, haha! And Mallory looks so adorable! Sidenote: Mallory is a year older than Gerard but they weigh the same.


My sister in law, Alissa, is the mastermind behind these photos and they just melted my heart.



And Seth got to ride bikes...



While we were out west we drove down to Portland to see Jared and Brittney. We had soooo much fun together! They made us breakfast, then we went to the rose gardens, then to the food carts, then to voodoo donuts...we ate a lot.









We also stopped at Jared and Brittney's recording studio. It was sooooo coool!!!



 Finally, the last big thing we did while in Seattle was ride the Great Wheel!! It was amazing and freaky. It's out on the pier and there's a point when you are literally out over the water. We started talking about what would happen if we dropped into the water and I was freaking out! Anyway, it was an all around amazing view of the city.

Jared and Brittney LOVED carting around Gerard. They tried to baby snatch him more than once...







I miss my nieces and nephews soo bad!



Eli would never let me take a picture of him unless I said he could make a "scary face"


I saved the best picture for last...my two most favorite boys in all the land!!


Ooops I was wrong, found a few more I need to post!! These were taken by Alissa. She is so good at photography.


He is one happy boy.



This post has taken me two weeks to do (I had little motivation) and probably has a lot of errors...sorry.

1 comment: